Shipping & Delivery
We deliver products domestically using Australia Post and internationally via DHL.
Orders are generally dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 1-15 business days depending on your location.
Shipping fees are:
USA, Japan, Hong Kong, NZ, Korea
Europe & UK
- All duty & taxes charged by the destination country are at the customers expense. International orders can be tracked through DHL, a tracking number will be sent to you on dispatch of your goods.
*Key Information for Customers in Europe and the UK
- There are no returns or exchanges available for goods shipped to Europe
- All Europe and UK shipments are DAP and duties, VAT, import costs, clearing fees are all born by customers.
- After January 1, 2021, import VAT and tariffs are chargeable on products when you import goods into the UK and EU member countries.
- Delivered At Place(DAP). Also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU). This term indicates that the seller only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees.
We hope that you a love your new products as much as we loved designing them for you.
We want you to be 100% happy. In saying that, please choose carefully as we are not able to give a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
Exchanges or Returns are not accepted from Europe.
- If you would like to swap the size of your item, we can help you out
- If we are unable to locate another size for you, we will contact you via email to advise if there’s another product that may be substituted. We are unable to provide a refund
- You will need to cover the postage costs yourself and ensure the item reaches us safely
- Items paid for using Afterpay cannot be exchanged
- If you live outside Australia, and exchanging an item, please contact us before posting the product back to us, and wait for our confirmation
Damaged, Incorrect items or wrongly displayed items
In the unlikely event that any of our products are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn't do what it is supposed to do, Returns will only be accepted when:
- Within 7 days after receiving your order
- Items are in their original condition (unworn and unwashed)
- Items are in their original packaging
- Tags remain attached to garments
Failure as listed above may result in the return being rejected and returned to you without credit. You’ll receive an email throughout each stage of the Returns process, so you know the exact status of your request.
If your item is deemed faulty, we will reimburse your delivery costs. However, we cannot reimburse you for an amount greater than your original delivery cost. Therefore, we encourage you to use the most economical delivery method for your return. If you are outside Australia and returning a faulty item, please contact us before posting the product back to us and wait for our confirmation.
Sale items are not available for exchange or refunds under any circumstances.
Returns, store credits and exchanges are made at the sole discretion of The Critical Slide Society.
To get started on your Return, click here.
*If you have any questions or need help during this process, please contact email@example.com
At Critical Slide we're committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We try to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
Standard delivery timeframes are between 1-10 business days within Australia, International delivery timeframes differ for each Country.
In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or store credit.