The team arrived just a week after the earthquakes that devastated parts of the country. On the 26 October 2017, TCSS will be hosting an event at Fredas Bar in Sydney. Portraits from the trip will be auctioned off, with proceeds being donated to the charity, Topos Mexico. The volunteer rescue group that was formed following the 1985 Mexico earthquake.
Snake Trails collection is in stores now. thecriticalslidesociety.com/collections/whatsnew
- Thanks to the Baja locals for their hospitality
- Shot and edited by Ed Triglone
- Tim Swallow (Stills Photographer)
- Michael Berg (Translator & Driver - Talent)
- Chris Hope (TCSS Art Director)
- Music by Arthur Ahbez.