We Got a Gig - Art Director
Critical Slide Art Director
We’re looking for someone to join our small team and drive the Critical Slide brand forward. Your mandate is wide, from marketing shoots to catalogues to t-shirt graphics and social upkeep! Basically, anywhere the brand is touched it’s your job to be the gate keeper.
You’ll work closely with our founder and as much as we’re all about working remotely and providing flexibility, the role is based in Bondi, NSW and contact hours will be required.
You can head off for a surf at lunch, work with some of the best retailers globally, get free gear, and hopefully just love the work! The last person stuck around for 7 years, so the gig doesn’t come up all that often. Take a read below and if it sounds like you, please send your folio, resume and a few good reasons why you’d be a good fit for the role.
What you’ll do and be responsible for;
- Catalogue development
- Online store content management
- Shoot management / Concept creation (Lifestyle and Studio)
- T-Shirt graphics / managing outsourced graphics
- In store POS development
- Marketing asset development
- Social Media planning (the grid and stories!)
- Overall Brand Guardian
- Years of related professional experience: 5+ years
- Exceptional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Worked for another Brand / Apparel brand
- Strong communicator
- Super organised / keen eye for detail
- Passion for graphic design and typography
- Knowledge of online UX design
- Awareness of current advertising, design, and fashion trends expected
- Fluency in current advertising, design, digital and fashion trends expected
- Ability to be flexible in working late evenings/early mornings, when required
The role is an ASAP start. You’ll be thrown in the deep end and expected to swim.
Please fire any questions to email@example.com